+91 81 4029 7820
Hospitals are an essential part of our lives, providing the best medical facilities to people suffering from various elements, which due to change in climatic conditions, increased wok-load, emotional trauma stress, etc. It is necessary for the hospitals to keep track of its day-to-day activities & records of its patients, doctors, nurse, ward boys and other staff personals that keep the hospital running smoothly & successfully. But keeping track of all the activities, and their records on paper is very cumbersome and error-prone. It is also very inefficient and a time-consuming process of observing the continuous increase in the number of people visiting the hospital. Recording and maintaining all these records is highly unreliable, inefficient and error-prone. It is also not economically & technically feasible to keep these records on paper. We have developed an automated version of the manual system, named as "Hospital Management System".
The main aim of our project is to provide paper-less hospital management up to 90%. It also aims at providing low-cost, reliable automation of the existing systems. The system also offers excellent security of data at every level of user-system interaction and also provides robust & reliable storage and backup facilities.
Hospital Management System is aimed to maintain the day-to-day state of admission/discharge of patients, a list of doctor's reports generation, etc. It is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Computerize all details regarding patient details and hospital staff details.
- Scheduling the appointment of the patient with doctors to make it convenient for both.
- Planning the services of specialized doctors and emergency properly so that facilities provided to patients get fully utilized efficiently.
- If the medical store issue medicine to patients, it should reduce the stock status of the medical store and vice-versa.
- It should be able to handle the test reports of patients conducted in the pathology lab of the hospital.
- The inventory should be updated automatically whenever transaction is made.
- The information of the patients should be kept up to date, and their record should be in the system for the historical purpose.
A reason for adopting Hospital Management Software strategies is easy to access patient data, improve patient care, establish your hospital as technically advanced, transparency in operations, support growth strategy, increase data security & retrieve ability, improved clinical decision-making, better revenue management, achieve good quality ratings, avoid errors and track every single detail and also streamlined process.
Information is at your fingertips. It would be transparent and highly visible to you can see at a glance, how your business is going.